Tour in Warsaw Praga District
During this tour you will discover the “other” side of Warsaw. Praga is located on the right bank of Vistula river and is still considered as the undiscovered district. This area was not so much destroyed during the World War II and thanks to this we can admire pre-war buildings, factories and unique chapels.
- Museum of Praga with original Jewish praying house
- Museum of neons
- Orthodox church
- Unique graffitis
- “Koneser” with Vodka Museum
- Streets and building where Roman Polanski filmed the “Pianist”
- Local bars with traditional food and drinks
Duration: 5 hours
Type of a tour: walking
Meeting point: pick-up from your hotel
Cost: 600 PLN / 140 Euro / 160 USD
Total price for a group of up to 3 persons. If your group is larger contact me for a quotation.
- My services as your guide
- Entrance tickets to Museum of Warsaw Praga district (15 PLN per person) – Closed on Mondays